The Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland

The Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland
Home is where the heart is...

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Am I a Bigot?

The question of whether I am a bigot has started to itch just beneath the surface of my self reflection; because I have become increasingly aware of just how obstanately intolerant I am of certain kinds of people:

• Liars & Deceivers.

• People who promote fake news (even in the face of FACTS that refute the fake news).

• People who support racism, sexism, xenophobism, homophobism.

• People who do not have a firm grasp on what defines racism, sexism, xeonophobism, homophobism.

• People who cry "Fake news!" to anything that doesn't fit their paradigm...even if it is factual information.

• People who don't care that Donald Trump is constantly lying.

• People who don't even seem to care about what the truth is, anymore.

I can't even engage in any level of conversation with these people, so intollerant of this impossibly bizarre world I see them live in. I have started to hate them, even. Does this make me a bigot?